General Auction Rules
Our Auctioneers will give verbal rules at each auction which may add to the following or amend.
- Bidder Registration: Buyers must have current, valid, photo I.D. (Driver License) upon registering.
- Registration Age Minimum: BUYERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO BID.
- PAYMENTS: CASH ONLY! NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS.
- Payment Due Immediately Upon Final BID. FULL PAYMENT of bid... SALES TAX... SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $40.00. If you do not have the total amount for payment of the unit, you cannot leave the facility grounds to obtain more money. Your bid will be voided, you will forfeit the unit, and it will be re-sold by the Auctioneer. NO EXCPETIONS!
- WINNING BIDDER: On each unit, the buyer must immediately verify their final bid, by signing a Confirmation of Sales slip, and supply current phone number and mailing address.
- SALES TAX: Applicable unless buyer gives clerk a copy of Your States Board of Equalization seller’s permit, prior to payment.
- UNITS AUCTIONED ONE AT A TIME: Prospective buyers please view from doorway only. DO NOT GO INSIDE, OPEN BOXES OR TOUCH ITEMS.
- DEPOSITS: $40 per unit cleaning deposits are refundable only if units are cleaned out thoroughly and within allotted time. (Generally 24 hours) If not, buyer forfeits deposit and will require a $100 deposit at future auctions.
- BIDS ARE ON THE ENTIRE UNIT: All units sold “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” “IN PLACE,” and “WITH FAULTS,” (NO EXCEPTIONS). ALL SALES FINAL AND ABSOLUTE!
- NO USE OF SITE DUMPSTERS!
- Removal of Items: No items can be removed until end of auction. Everything in unit must be removed from site premises. You must have your own locks to protect your purchase.
- BUYERS: Must remove the entire unit contents and leave nothing behind at the site. (broom sweeping is appreciated) Most sites allow 24 hours for removal of purchased units. Please stop by and tell the site office on your last trip that the unit is clear. You are completely responsible for unit removal, not matter if you re-sell or sell back to the tenant.
- Bid Disputes: Auctioneer’s decision is final in the event of disputed bids on bid closing! State commercial codes state that auctioneers decision is final.
- Our Auctioneers: Reserve the right to refuse any bid from any person who is disruptive, or has caused a problem for other auctioneers or at any of our prior auctions.
- Facility Rules During Auctions: No Smoking, No Alcohol and children must be supervised at all times.
- Cancellation without Prior Notice: We reserve the right to cancel any auction without prior notice.